Choose a CITY from an English Speaking Country:
- London: Big Ben (Houses Of parliament), London Eye (Millenium Wheel), St Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace (Changing of the Guards), Cuttie Shark,
- Manchester: Old Trafford Football Stadium, Manchester Cathedral & Townhall.
- Liverpool: The Cavern Club, Anfield Road Football Stadium.
- Dublin: Kilmainham Gaol, St Patrick's Cathedral, Trinity College,
- San Francisco: Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Prison, Fisherman's Wharf,
- Washington: The White House, Lincoln Memorial, National Mall, Capitol Building, Arlington National Cemetery...
- New York: Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, Empire State Building, Twin Towers & Tower of Liberty, Manhattan Skyline, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden, Times Square, Chrysler Building…
- Sydney: Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Hollywood, Los Angeles: Walk of Fame, Kodak/Dolby Theatre…
- Johannesburg: Constitution Hill, Apartheid Museum,
- Kingston: Bob Marley’s Museum, Mansion Rose Hall.
You MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
- Locate the city and the landmarks in a map.
- Short history of the city.
You HAVE TO ANSWER this questions about the landmark:
- When and why it was built (natural or man made)
- Who built and designed it.
- Physical Characteristics
- Interesting facts
- Why it is famous or special
- Visitors a year, tickets, timetable
- How the landmark has changed over time (if there have been any changes at all)